This folder is supposed to serve a purpose as the main page where students, undergraduates, and people generally coming into the field of Computer Science / Software Engineering, can look up information about the different careers, fields, and how to get into them - basically trying to give an overview of what they can learn and what they can do.
Table of Contents
- Android Development
- Solution Architect
- Cloud Development
- Data Science
- Network Security
- Game Development
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Engineering Manager
Copy the content below into a new field folder that you want to write for. The content here is for your guideline, feel free to add or remove any section as you wish.
If you need examples, check the existing career paths documents.
- Table Of Contents, just your table of contents. They list out all the headings from the files
- Please Read First, an introductory guide to give you a sense of how to approach the material
- An Introduction, finally the introduction itself
- Technologies, the technologies, languages, frameworks, or coding / software related tools
- General, what the general consensus is about the field
- Getting Started, how to get started, self explanatory
- People To Follow, cool and interesting people in the field which you definitely look at what they’re doing
- FAQ, FAQ asked things that are often confusing for new comers and beginners
- Learning Materials, alright! So what are the learning materials?
- References, things you should read about if you’re new and want to research more.
Make sure to add the following content matter at the very top, before everything else,
--- title: Title Of Your Page layout: page comments: true ---
This will generate a relevant
disqus for the page.